Below are the terms and conditions by which GoKratom.com, Blue Whale Naturals, its parent company, stockholders, owners, and related parties offer to sell our products to the buyer. By ordering from this website you are agreeing to our purchase terms and conditions, which may be changed and updated on the website without notice, at our discretion at any time.
1. GoKratom.com products are not sold for human consumption and shall not be used for any related purposes. Our bulk herbs are sold for use as specimens for scientific research by professionals and amateurs alike for botanical study. Our products are also suitable to use as incense components, aroma therapeutic products, natural dyes, crafts, and/or religious or spiritual purposes. The chemical, physical, and toxicological properties of these herbs and chemicals have not been fully investigated and are not guaranteed. The FDA (Federal Drug Administration) has not evaluated the statements made on this website or by anyone affiliated with the website. The information provided is for botanical, educational, cultural or scientific purposes and are not provided to prevent, treat, cure, or mitigate any disease. Any human or animal consumption, by any method, is deemed mis-use of our products.
2. GoKratom.com products are sold exclusively to the buyer under the condition that they will not be adulterated, mislabeled, or used as precursor materials for any scheduled materials.
3. Buyer acknowledges that the products have not been tested by GoKratom.com for safety and efficacy in food, drug, medical device, cosmetic, commercial or any other applications. Buyer represents and warrants to GoKratom.com that buyer will properly test and use any products purchased from GoKratom.com in accordance with the practices of an expert in the field and in strict compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, now and hereinafter enacted.
4. Buyer realizes that, since GoKratom.com products are intended primarily for research purposes, they may not be on the Toxic Substances Control Act inventory. Buyer assumes responsibility to assure that the products purchased from GoKratom.com are approved for use under TSCA if applicable. Buyer has the responsibility to verify the hazards and to conduct any further research necessary to learn the hazards involved with using products purchased from GoKratom.com. Buyer also has the duty to warn any auxiliary personnel of any possible risks involved in using or handling the products.
5. GoKratom.com disclaims all warranties and statements of any kind, expressed or implied, with respect to any of the products offered, their use and or any results from their use, including but not limited to special, indirect, consequential, punitive, and exemplary damages, in connection with any of the products offered by GoKratom.com and or any results from their use, whether or not it has been advised of the possibilities thereof. GoKratom.com intends to only offer for sale accurate botanical material and information. It is possible that some information about tour products may be incorrect as the herbal products that we offer for sale have been collected in the wild and/or the originating source may have incorrectly identified the botanical material. Therefore, no guarantee is made regarding the accuracy of the botanical species or purity of the material of our products.
6. In no event shall GoKratom.com, Blue Whale Naturals, it’s parent company, it owner(s) stockholder(s) and/or related ownership entities be liable for any special, incidental, or consequential damages, whether purchasers claim in contract, negligence, strict liability, or otherwise. In consideration of the sale of product to buyer, which sales we would not otherwise make, buyer agrees to indemnify and hold GoKratom.com, Blue Whale Naturals, its parent company, and its owner(s) and related parties harmless from all claims, expenses, losses, and liability of any nature whatsoever arising out of buyers handling and/or use or mis-use of product(s), whether used alone or in combination with any other substance.
7. By purchasing any materials or products from GoKratom.com you acknowledge that you are over the age of 18, and will use such products for legitimate, proper and legally acceptable purposes.
8. By ordering any product, the buyer has checked all laws and regulation regarding said product in the state/province and country, which the buyer resides. Buyer agrees that said product(s) are legal for buyer to purchase, and possess in buyer’s state, province and country. Any complication with Goods in transit, which are due to a failure to observe applicable laws and regulations are entirely the responsibility of the buyer. In the event of litigation both parties expressly agree that the venue shall be in Nevada County, California or as changed at the sole discretion by the owners of GoKratom.com. California law shall apply and both parties shall consent to the jurisdiction of said State’s courts, or in the event of diversity of citizenship, the United States District Court for the (District). Both parties expressly waive a trial by jury.
I do hereby declare I have read, fully understand, and agree with all the purchase terms and conditions of sale outlined by GoKratom.com in the above sections 1 through 8. I understand that I must check a box agreeing to the Terms and Conditions set forth in this document before I will be allowed to purchase any GoKratom.com product. By clicking the Terms and Agreement checkbox at time of checkout I am swearing that I am 18 years of age or older, that all personal information I give is true and accurate pertaining to my identity and my physical address. I understand that GoKratom.com reserves the right to deny any purchase I may attempt to make for any reason at any time with no explanation. I understand that in the event this happens all monies I might have paid will be refunded in full and immediately.
|Home | Shipping | Terms and Conditions | About Us | Contact Us | View Cart | Sitemap|